Friday, February 17, 2012

Another Written Account

I wasn’t surprised to see it. I wasn’t afraid. I actually felt a surreal peace and calm. I spoke to it. "I see you." The image of a goats head was faintly visible but I could distinctly recognize the change in facial expressions as he reacted to my reply. I was lying comfortably in bed and looking up at my ceiling fan,  It was where the light fixture would have hung that I saw his face. "You can’t stay here any longer." I felt good releasing the truth as a death sentence. Again facial expressions change only this time many expressions were manifested in seconds of time. I couldn’t tell if I was looking at the face of different demons or the many faces of one big guy. Didn’t matter. It was time. "Be gone in the name of Jesus, and you go where He sends you." Nothing. They were gone and I couldn’t even conjure up the illusion I saw. Then I remembered, I had asked God to show me the nether world. "Not that I want to be grossed out or scared or anything. I just want to be aware. I want eyes that see. Seemed I prayed for eyes to see and ears to hear for a couple years now. The insights I have had until now were nice but this was warfare and I was not going to stand by and just take it any more.

I lived with my own demons most of my life and married a man who carried many of his own. We made life miserable for each other though we loved each other deeply.  We were so entrenched in bondage neither of us could see what was all around us and functioning through us and we were not even aware. I was aware Tom wasn’t aware because I used to say to my friends all the time,  "He doesn’t have a clue, "

My husband hadn’t felt well for many months and I had known for years he would go before me and I knew he was leaving so much behind that no one in the family was all that interested in inheriting. Right now it represents an overwhelming insurmountable amount of work and I am tying to do it all alone.  I worshipped God today with a sweetness I had not yet experienced. I know the International Day of Worship this year has influenced me and my relationship with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Having tasted such sweet divine presence of Holiness, I will enter into it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment