Monday, February 13, 2012

The Realm Around Us

Satan is called the prince of the powers of the air. Fallen angels exiled to this earth are called principalities. They will not receive recognition nor any glory by anything I put into print. But God is calling me to publish my experiences with these principalities.


At the women's retreat, I met an older lady at the women's retreat that gave me a feeling of uneasiness. After speaking with her again the next afternoon/evening, I said to my new little sister Kimberly, "She has something really big going on in her. I am not sure what but it's there." I am sure I prayed prayers for her deliverance because I have the gift of tongues and I use this gift often either when I am alone or under my breath. The next morning during worship time, Rochelle was brought up on stage by Cindy and she gave a very concise testimony of a lie that had been spoken into her life during her young salvation days of the Jesus movement in the 60s. She heard a new name from the Lord and found it in Isaiah 62: Hephzibah. It means, My delight is in her! The best I remember how it goes, as Rochelle received this new name and believed it for herself as from Father God's heart, she was reminded of the time when this huge lie took root in her flesh. Cindy read Isaiah 62. It was glorious! We gave God an ovation and the Spirit in me yelled, "THANK YOU JESUS!"


Afterwards, Kimberly led Rochelle up to me and I explained what I had felt and she quickly replied, "Oh, those were the cobwebs!" I was speechless. She didn't have ears to hear so I had nothing to be said. Mary was sitting next to me and I sensed God had an antidote for her with a bone condition she received genetically. She received it and it will be great to hear how the experience turns out for her. Later that day, after arriving home, Kimberly and I were going through books she had in a box in the back of her car to give away. We perceived something not good from a book published through the Unitarian church. We decided to burn it (at least the cover and front pages) and we did so in my driveway. We also prayed the blood of Jesus over my house after telling any and all unclean spirits to depart. We prayed the blood over all the door posts and threshholds, windows, mirrors, my daughter Amelia and the places where we lie down. Immediately Kimberly stated it felt more peaceful.


What if there are more fallen angels exiled here than there are people on the planet right now? God gave me the number 450 million billion as symboilic. We know there are twice as many warrior angels doing Father God's bidding as our servants and guardians.


To be free is so simple. Always ask: "What is the Truth?" and, "Expose the lie." There is a realm around us whether we want to believe it or not. Our unbelief only makes us vulnerable and ineffective in spiritual warfare. I enjoy knowing their existance and having their schemes revealed. I love fighting the good fight with Jesus. He's got your back, now learn how to use the shield of faith, the sword of the Spirit, put on the breastplate of righteousness, the helmet of salvation, the belt of Truth, and everywhere your feet tread, spread the Good News!

No comments:

Post a Comment