Wednesday, February 15, 2012

That One Afternoon I Was Four

It was a gorgeous afternoon and I sat under the large oak tree making mud pies. I was 4 years old and though I don't know if I was out there in my yard one hour or three hours, I know was sent to play outside and it was a glorious day! I made four mud pies...one for mommy, one for daddy, one for me and??? The last one had to have been for either my 2 year old sister or my 1 year old baby brother or both? Anyway, I had been de-throned and was trying to find my way back to a place of recognition and supremacy as the Queen of the family.
That fateful afternoon, for however long, I was out of her hair and self-entertained, when she called me in to wash up for dinner. That meant she had the hot food almost ready to be put on the table, the baby in the highchair and I was next. My mom freaked out when she saw how muddy I was! She was angry. She told me to stand there (on the porch) and she went inside (probably set the food on the table) came back and hosed me off wth the freezing cold water in a fit of rage. I decided to divorce my parents as a result of this final insult. Since rebellion is as the sin of witchccraft, I entered into a realm and opened a door to the deomonic that most anyone who has tasted abuse with rebellion could testify.

No comments:

Post a Comment