Friday, February 17, 2012

The Spirit Realm Around Us

One of the few books I read in my lifetime was Frank Peretti's This Present Darkness and Piercing the Darkness. I didn't want to be influenced by any one Else's style of writing. Most of the books I have read are non-fiction Christian/ Bible type books. One thing I have read is the Word of God, Old Testament and New Testament. I would like to write a book of the same genre as This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti. I have been developing a storyline for years but recently realized I will see and understand just as I need to when it is time for me to start writing for pleasure, though the book would be as educational as it would be entertaining. I want Christians to understand the magnitude of our influence in the spirit realm. By understanding or recognizing the lie that plagues the individual, we are able to expose it to the light and cover the truth in the blood of Jesus.Once the lie is exposed,, it's power of influence is broken, just like chains. Meditate on the correlating Truth that is pure and completely Truth, The Sword of the Spirit, The Word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment