Friday, February 17, 2012

Visceral Indicators

Visceral  is a new word Father God gave me when I was first describing the roles demons have had in my life. If you know Father God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, and therefore, also acquainted with principalities, you have had a visceral response to these subjects. What that simply means is your physical body has experienced physical changes in relationship to your encounters with these spiritual beings. At times, I get Holy Ghost bumps when the Holy Spirit gets excited within me. I felt the Holy Spirit jump for joy within me when Pastor Rob first announced our all church corporate week of fasting a little over 2 years ago. My soul was hungry for the life that fasting was going to propel me towards. I have felt profound joy and awe around the worship of God's glory while sitting at my husband's deathbed. I have felt uneasy when I have encountered other people who have demons heavily influencing their lives.

When The Holy Spirit has done an amazing deliverance in my life in the past, He has had me sleep deprived or I was fasting and focused in prayer. The most profound encounter I have had to date was early one August morning 2008. I hadn't slept well for a couple weeks then, this one night, I was tired of lying in bed so I finally got up and sat at the kitchen table and started to shuffle a deck of cards to play solitaire when I heard God say, 

"You were going to pray the blood of Jesus." 

I sat upright and said, "Oh yea, I was going to pray the blood of Jesus." 

I then got up from the table and raised my hands high. Out loud I asked Jesus, "Cover this house with the blood of Jesus, I put the blood of Jesus over all the doorways, mirrors, windows," and in my mind's imagination I saw the blood of Jesus being poured out over all I prayed. I envisioned each person and mirror being covered as I continued, "I put the blood of Jesus over everyone in this house; John, Jamie, Amelia, Tom, our animals, myself." Then I sat down as if I was going to continue playing cards.

Suddenly, my body turned, facing the head of the table and my attention was focused on a small entity standing there just head and shoulders above the tabletop. I began to speak. Out of my mouth came the words: "Your time is up. The fourth generation is passed. You have authority no more. Be gone!" And it was gone.

I asked God, "What was that?"

"Wormwood." Was His clear answer. I felt dazed and sleepy so I went over to the couch and layed down. I fell asleep quickly and upon wakening a couple hours later God said, "You didn't thank Me."

"Oh thank you, thank you." And I sang a song of worship to Him and my voice was sweeter than I had ever heard. I began asking God questions like, "What was that?"

"A parasite of liquid bitterness." Was His clear answer.

Yuk, was my visceral response. "Where did he come from?"

I heard in my mind, "Jack Winter, The Gentleman Pirate."

Jack Wnter was Tom's ancestor, probably 4 generations back, who sailed with Jacques Le Feat, the pirate captain who settled in New Orleans. LA. They were gun runners for the American revolutionaries fighting the British to keep America a Free World. Apparently, Jack Winter didn't run anyone through with the sword but he was a thief on the open seas, committing High Treason against the Crown. I knew, for years, there was a curse on Tom's life because every business venture Tom set his hand to turned to dust. Each venture had great potential for great success but it would fail miserably, and Tom often had financial battles with the merchants or customers with whom he did business.

No comments:

Post a Comment