Friday, February 17, 2012

Jesus Modeled His Relationship With Father God

I don't remember what I was talking to God about perse, but I remember The Holy Spirit telling me, "To become like Jesus is as simple as loving God as Jesus loved His Father!" Now that I have been released from so many principalities, becoming like Jesus becomes very clear, very simple, very doable. Lately, I have been able to identify with David. I am able to say, "I love Thy Law. I meditate on it day and night. I am careful to do according to all that is written in it." As long as I continue to keep my heart wholly belonging to Father God, He is able to graciously keep me from stumbling. I know He will share His glory with no man. I want to see His glory and live in His powerful glory all the days of my life. I need not fear my flesh.

The deepest desire of my heart is to know and understand. I also desire to finish the race, that is set before me, well; and to live each day for the Glory of God. I live to glorify God. By His grace I will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment