Thursday, February 16, 2012

We Can Inheirit Fears

If you have not gone through any type of deliverance then I propose you are captive and chained in some area of your life. I can usually tell when someone is in bondage to a spirit of fear because they will react to my talking of demons, quoting: "I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power..." I want to say, We know Father God has not given you that spirit of fear so where did it come from and how did you get it?


Recently, Father God told me I had a spirit of the fear of hard work. My mother passed this on to me because she was used as a slave in her own family. She was expected to do everything; farm chores, meal preparations, clean-up and housekeeping, driving the family to church, taking care of her little sister, plus school and a job for pay. She saved her money and sent $500 to an Art School in Minneapolis, MN the summer she graduated from HS in Nooksack, WA near the Canadian border. She had a bus ticket and $10 when she left home. When she arrived to Minneapolis, the school did not exist. Two years later, she met and married my dad and I was born 6 months later. The one thing she didn't want for her baby was to work her like a slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment