Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Demons

My first realization of, and encounter with, demonic entities was after Tom died and I was taking care of Rachel Joy, a 23 year old medically fragile girl. Her mother, Stephanie was always with us. One day, I saw a demon in Stephanie, and I asked a trusted prayer warrior who knew both me and Stephanie, for prayer. It was the next day I became aware of my own demons. I put a call in to Pastor Jack but I still hadn’t heard back from him. He is the pastor at Life Springs Foursquare church. I had left a couple messages on the church’s voice mail.  He and his wife both practice spiritual warfare. Then one day, after I recognized a demon influencing my behaviors, I drove straight to my daughter's house, after calling her and letting her know I was on my way. When I arrived, Jamie met me outside. It was in normal conversation with me that Jamie saw the foreign entity in my eyes, though she didn’t know what to think.


"Mom, you don’t even look like yourself," Jamie exclaimed quietly. I knew what was happening. I needed deliverance of a principality. Jamie added, "You’re weirding me out!"


I felt my body mannerisms were not my own.  There was something in me who knew he was caught and now unable to hide. He was nervous. He would no longer be allowed to stay in my body.


Jamie was quick to offer, "Let’s go in the house and pray."


Sitting side by side on her small twin bed, Jamie and I started praying. Nothing unusual or special was prayed but shortly I felt the entity leave as I let out a quiet sigh type exhale.


Nothing was spoken about the incident and no real spiritual warfare was engaged in at the time but I realized how easy it was to deal with them once they were recognized.


During the six months since the death of my husband, I had been noticing things around me I never had noticed before. It was as if I was seeing clearly for the first time. For years I had asked Father God to bring me back to life. I had been turned off or shut down for many years, since March 1996.


After seeing and dealing with the image of the goat's head, a few weeks later, while all alone in the house, I asked God to reveal my demons to me. Then, while washing my hands in the bathroom, I noticed the look on my face was not my own.


I quietly said, "I see you." Yes, I saw him and I could tell he knew it. "Be gone in the name of Jesus. You no longer have my permission to stay. I am covered in the blood of Jesus, so leave, now!" I spoke quietly but emphatically.


I exhaled. He was gone. I asked to have others revealed. My body movements changed and I saw another. I repeated the command and he left. Few more met their fate and I was amazed at the ease of the whole experience. All of a sudden I started to realize I felt clean.


‘Pastor Jack was right, this is easy.’ That was months ago and I have dealt with many different demons since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment