Friday, February 17, 2012

I Knew She Could Be Of Help

I spent time with my new friend, Kimberly. I gradually introduced the topic of demons and the oppression they cause. I was able to share with her my need for someone to help me identify the strongholds that still plagued me with the sense of an inability for self control in a couple areas. Since she didn’t run for the door, this assured me of her willingness to stand by and help with prayer however needed. I said, "That’s great, because there are a lot of them still hanging around." One manifestation I kept dealing with was a ‘damaging’ type spirit.


Later that afternoon, while Kimberly and I were sitting on the front porch, I sensed something and very quietly said, "You get out in the name of Jesus." Kimberly silently prayed and my body began to twitch. "Be gone…Be gone in the name of Jesus." This lasted for about 10 seconds. Then I was still. "Fill me with Your Holy Spirit Father and keep me clean." That was the most reactionary experience I have had and it was facilitated by Kimberly’s prayerful spirit. This was exactly the kind of help I had been looking for. I began to notice I felt clean and for the rest of the afternoon, the glory of the Lord was magnificent and I sensed being full of the Holy Spirit. Another observation was how quickly I was able to identify when my pride reared it’s ugly head and I was in the flesh. I had recently prayed God would make clear the delineation between my flesh and my spirit. For the first time, I recognized the subtle change that rendered me in the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment