Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pastor Rob Is Teaching Isaiah

There are some specific verses in Isaiah that have stood out for me as from My Father.
Isaiah 60: 10b says,
       "For in My wrath I struck you,
       And in My favor I have had compassion on you."


And,
Isaiah 61:1,2,3b
       The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me,
       Because the LORD has anointed me
       To bring good news to the afflicted;
       He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
       To proclaim liberty to captives
       And freedom to prisoners;
       To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD
       And the day of vengeance of our God;
       To comfort all who mourn,..
       The planting of the LORD, that HE may be glorified.
And,
Isaiah 61:4+6a
       Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins,
       They will raise up the former devastations;
       And they will repair the ruined cities,
       The desolations of many generations.
       But you will be called the priests of the LORD;
       You will be spoken of as ministers of our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment