Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tom's Demons Came Visiting

The room felt even darker than the dingy white walls and poor lighting offered. Looking into the large round mirror of the vanity beside my bed, I asked Father God about the darkness and feeling of oppression.  "What is it?" I asked.


I then saw what looked like the small head of a goat where the ceiling fan light was.  "I see you." I said.


His expression became one of acknowledgment and quickly changed to despair, shock and then many pathetic/evil expressions. It seemed like hundreds of different expressions manifested in what seemed like 10 seconds or less.  I felt invigorated and I was in no hurry to dismiss them: "I know you," I said to the image.


"You can’t stay any longer." Many more expressions revealed. I found myself enjoying the experience and I wasn’t in any hurry to relieve their torment. They were the many that had been tormenting me and my late husband for at least the 4 years they lived in that house. "I am covered in the blood of Jesus." She very confidently said. Then his expression changed to one of fear. Many expressions of pure fear.


"Be gone in the name of Jesus." There, I said it. "And you go where He sends you." The goat face disappeared.  I turned to the mirror and asked, "Was that one or many?"


"Does it matter?" God answered.


"No." I agreed. "So where did you send them?"


"To Hades." God confided. "They won’t be tormenting another human being ever again."

No comments:

Post a Comment