Thursday, February 16, 2012

Writing My Story

I spent most of my 55 years of life battling demons and learning to survive life as it was handed to me. I have been practicing writing in my heart and my head for years. I have always wanted to write a book that is a hit out of the park or not write it at all. This is the book I was meant to write.


There are so many facets in my story just as there are in yours. I am in a season of my life where I am able to spend lots of time in the arms of my Father. The Holy Spirit is my Teacher. It is the sweetest place to be.


I am a new widow. My husband died 4-21-11. I have 4 children surviving grief. I have been waiting on the Lord and His timing because I know what I have to do.


This book is about repentance, forgiveness, The Glory of The Lord, Jesus, my Deliverer and Redeemer, Restitution and Restoration. By the sounds of it. It should be 1200 pages long. What if I am writing a chapter in the bible days of the future, directed by the Holy Spirit and governed by my own conscience. And last but not least, occasionally I am able to detect unclean spirits. I am learning on the job by focusing on cleaning my own house. This needs to be done in both realms. I have too much stuff (my home is cluttered) and years of baggage!


This book isn’t written to be entertaining, it simply walks you through my learning curve of life, and shares some victories to encourage you to love God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength. This book is written to assist you in practicing spiritual warfare. What that looks like for you is for you to seek after with Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment