Friday, February 17, 2012

WARFARE by Carmen Lee Kirk Winter

The bible doesn’t give details of all the demons Jesus called out of people  during the three years of his ministry but the Pharisees were quick to accuse Him of casting out demons by the power of Beelzebub. I have had long time acquaintances unfriend me on Facebook because I spoke of demons being able to dwell in the Christian body.  Many Christians react the same way if you tell them you believe the gift of Tongues is for today. I personally have that gift and I pray in tongues all the time as I am alone a lot in this season of my life and I get to dance, sing, shout and pray in tongues out loud without bothering anyone.

WARFARE by Carmen Lee Kirk Winter is written for the few Christian warriors who are willing to remain open minded enough to read this book prayerfully and see if there be truth in the pages that compels them to grow as effective prayer warriors. The greatest truth is: Love God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength and love your neighbor as yourself.

I love God’s law with all my heart and I have hidden His Word in my heart as one who has studied and read the Bible daily for many years and I am one who stands before the Lord and I sit at His feet often.

I would not be writing this book if not for the conviction Father God wants it written. I have had break through and deliverance from bondage all through my 30+ years as a born again believer of Jesus the Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment